Write for Kids Port Mac
Would you like to write for us and become a valuable contributor of our Kids Port Mac community?
Kids Port Mac focuses on families with kids (under the age of 14 years), either living in or visiting the Greater Port Macquarie area. Our growing audience utilise our online services to: source destinations to explore; discover our community and things to do in the area; find local support; check out what’s on; and get the inside scoop. We want to be able to provide a centralised online hub for local families to access all the essential information they need when raising their family on the Mid North Coast.
Who are Kids Port Mac contributors?
- Up-and-coming writers or bloggers who are looking to complement their own work by regularly featuring as an author on Kids Port Mac.
- Professional writers or journalists raising their own children, looking for a creative outlet to write informative, current, and at times humorous articles, based on their own parenting observations or experiences.
- Professionals or experts in their chosen field, who are looking for an avenue to share their expertise and help local parents through particular issues their family or themselves may face in everyday life.
- Parents and carers looking to share their own experiences, or help other families going through similar experiences on the Mid North Coast, to source the necessary information and resources they need. Locals helping locals to navigate through the maze of raising children in the Greater Port Macquarie region.
Contributing to Kids Port Mac ensures you are well represented within our community and allows you to have direct access to families, parents, grandparents, carers and kids living in or visiting the Greater Port Macquarie area.
What are the benefits for you?
- Your articles and your name will in front of the Kids Port Mac 1,000+ unique viewers a day. We share articles with our 1,700+ Facebook followers and our newsletter subscribers.
- You will feature on Meet Our Authors and have a page dedicated to your articles. Your author snapshot will contain a short bio, image and relevant links to your website and socials.
- Your articles will feature prominently on the Kids Port Mac home page. They will be the first thing newcomers to the website will see. New articles articles will feature in the sidebar of each page of the website.
Please note, this isn’t a paid position but an opportunity to engage with our audience and raise your online profile in our local parenting community.
If you would like more information, including audience demographics, website and social media traffic and rankings, please download our free media kit.
Kids Port Mac Contributor Terms & Conditions
- All articles must be your own work.
- All article must be unique to Kids Port Mac. Articles are not able to appear anywhere else online.
- All articles must be completely displayed within Kids Port Mac. No read full post or read more links are to be used.
- Articles must not contain outbound links, advertising or product promotion. Any reference to brands, services, websites or products must be either generic or pertinent to the article. If you wish to create such article, please consider our Premium Listing Options.
- Your article must not offend or defame anyone or any business. It can not degrade or intimidate and individual or group of people.
- We reserve the right to edit any article before publishing to ensure it meets all our specifications and guideline. We will always show you the final approved article before going live.
To express your interest in contributing to Kids Port Mac and writing for us, please use the contributor request form below. We look forward to working with you!
List Your Business
Our primary vision is to ensure Kids Port Mac is inclusive and accessible to everyone. So with this in mind, we offer a free basic listing within our community directory. If you do not already have a free basic listing, please fill out the listing request form on list your business.
Contribute to Kids Port Mac
All contributor requests are subject to approval.